Friday, August 2, 2013

August Stamp News!

Here are the highlights for those not on my email list:
(you can also see all this information on the top of my blog where it says "What's Going On?")
  • The Holiday Mini began Aug 1! Check it out on my sidebar!
  • If you sign up to become a demonstrator, you can pick a kit for FREE with your Starter Kit!
  • Have you seen the new Thinlit Card Dies?? Check it out here!
  • The August "Best Of" stamp set is all about Halloween!
  • I would like to put an order in on August 7th...need anything?
  • New classes for the fall are coming!!
  • Paper Pumpkin has a deal!! If you sign up for a new subscription by Aug 31, you can get your first two months for only $10!! (following months will return to the regular $19.95 price)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...