Friday, August 23, 2013

New Tools!

This is the 3rd design for the upcoming Accessories Card Class. I used a sketch from earlier this summer, and the Washi Tape is kind of subtle in some areas, but there you go!
Another detail to this one is that I finally ordered the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, and used it for the first time on this card. See how the pink flowers are lined up exactly the same on each stem? Cool huh?? *grin I need to play with it more to master it with clear stamps, but I think it was a good investment.
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Midnight Muse
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! The Stamp-a-ma-jig is one of my favorites but I definitely prefer it with the wood stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my SAMJ all the time and yet sometimes I still stamp crooked :) Love that tool though! I think mostly I have trouble using the smallest long and skinny block, the one that a lot of sentiments fit on...that's the one that ends up crooked for me the most. The larger blocks generally I do fine with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Tanya!! Love the strip of flowers. And yes, the stamp-a-ma-jig is a great tool!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...