Thursday, August 8, 2013

Late Mojo!

This card uses a few week old Mojo Sketch, but I'm sure happy to use it!
I have been keeping recent sketches scribbled on a sheet of paper and crossing them off as I get them done...and I haven't had a lot of crafting time lately! But I was looking over the sketches and thinking about what events I have coming up and what kinds of cards I needed and realized I have a bunch of August birthdays!! Here we are to the 7th already so I better get some cards made!! So here's one that I think will be sent to a guy...but could work for a girl too. I love the simple sketch and the gray and yellow together!


Supplies:
stamps: Simply Sketched
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: So Saffron & Basic Gray card stocks, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Epic Day Washi Tape, Neutral Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...