Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Retired Baby

That's kind of a funny title... but its accurate!
I needed a baby girl card. I don't have any current baby stamps, so I pulled out this favorite. I purchased it for my little girl's birth announcements and I've used it a lot. I figured while I was at it, I may as well use up some retired DP too, right? haha.... It is quick and cute, which is just what I needed. And I used a recent Freshly Made Sketch.
Supplies:
Stamps: Welcome Little One
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Pretty in Pink card stock (retired), Berry Bliss DP (lonnng retired)
Accessories: Stitched grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, stapler

2 comments:

  1. That style of image reminds me so much of the Little Golden Books I had when I was a kid. Cute baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have that stamp, too. Love it. And the card is adorable. Great ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...