Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hiking, again.

The other day I had a migraine and slept most of the day. That meant I got nothing done...and was wired late into the night, haha. It worked out well because my husband and I needed to watch three episodes of our favorite show (ha - needed...) so I got my stamping set up and completed 1 card, 5 pages and put together layouts for 6 more! SWEET! I have projects to share with you! *grin I also dug thru my retired DP and put a decent dent into using that up, which is also worth celebrating. More room is always good, haha!
This layout uses the same photos I used in THIS post (first project there), but for a totally different look, for the other child's book! I used the very fun Parker's Patterns DP from the Spring Mini, and I love the feel it gave the pages. Plenty of room for journaling on the bottom of the second page.
Supplies:
Paper: Very Vanilla & Cajun Craze card stocks, Parkers Patterns DP (retired

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...