Friday, August 9, 2013

Nautical Birthdays x2

Again with the sketches and birthdays, lol. I tried out a new color combination, because I was looking for ways to use my new Smoky Slate! Then I liked it so much, especially with this stamp set, that I used it twice! haha! I actually used both dark blue shades, but Pacific Point worked well too. Maybe any blue!

First up, a card using the latest Freshly Made Sketch:
(tho I did swap my two circle shapes..)
 
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Smoky Slate
Paper: Night of Navy & Marker, Cajun Craze, Smoky Slate card stocks
Accessories: Denim Ribbon, Neutral Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Circle Punch, Mat Pack
 
And here is a simpler version using the current Clean & Simple sketch!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze, Smoky Slate
Paper: Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze, Smoky Slate card stocks
Accessories: Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. What great cards! I love the color combinations. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I always love cards with this stamp set! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...