Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Daddy Daughter Date

This page was so fun to put together! Earlier this summer, my husband took our daughter out to dinner and to see a play, just the two of them! I had her type up a blog post for it on our {private} family blog so then I just printed off what she'd written for the journaling! I used their tickets and also printed off what he had to say on facebook while they were out. So fun and simple! And then I made some hexagon-punch flowers for a bit of personality.
Supplies:
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler, Remember Rotary Stamp
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray
Paper: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Brights Candy Dots

and since its been so many days since I posted anything (since I created anything!!!) here's a few close ups for you...the stamping:
 and the candy dots on the hexagons... 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the candy dot on the hexagon. I just bought some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special page. Love the design. Wonderful pictures and memories for daddy and daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...