Monday, August 26, 2013

Patriotic Page!

Happy Monday to you! Here's a new scrapbook page to start off your week! I used two different kinds of "pennants" and a softer blue (Pool Party) for my red-white-and-blue combo. I used the word print from the Epic Day DP and I've taken a bunch of photos of it and can't make it show up. You'll just have to take my word for it that on the lower pennant strips, just below the journaling, it says "courageous" which I thought was too perfect for a 4th of July page. *grin
Supplies:
Ink: Midnight Muse marker
Paper: Real Red & Whisper White card stocks, Epic Day DP
Accessories: Pennant Punch, Hexagon Punch

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute page! Love those pennants. Your kids are growing up so fast, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...