Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back To School!

(This originally posted too soon- sorry if this is a repeat!)

For us, school started this week....along with a sport each of my kiddos signed up for this fall, in addition to after-school language classes, scouts and church activities! Life in our family just reached a whole new level of crazy-busy!

I haven't shared a lot of MDS stuff in recent months because my laptop crashed (which is where my copy of MDS is...and the files I had half done...) but hopefully that's about to change. I just wanted to remind you that Stampin' Up! still offers new weekly downloads, including this super sweet one that I am going to get a LOT of use out of!! Little notes to tuck into lunchboxes and backpacks!
Do Your Best Printables
The information to order and download it for yourself is all right HERE. You can check out the rest of the MDS world and tons of downloads while you're there too! Find out what you can create! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...