Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Hello!

I love how this card turned out and it was really simple to make! I used a little bit older Retro Sketch that included this window...It would have been much easier to just make it a layer and trim off some flower, lol, but I went the hard way! I trimmed out the square using my paper trimmer, stamped the flourishes and greeting, and put the flower on a white insert sized sheet, glued to the front of the card! Yep, complicated, but simple, haha! I added a little Rhinestone to the center of the flower for a bit of somethin'. Its bright and happy and I love it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Creative Elements, Six Sided Sampler
Ink: Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Coastal Cabana & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Love the flower peeking out. Way cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Tanya! Love the added rhinestone.. the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...