Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Scrappy Page!

Today's page is totally inspired by a kit Erica Cerwin is offering on her blog. I absolutely loved her layout!! I love the pennants on the side and the "polaroid" look the photos are matted on...I fully intend to use it multiple times, and with the gaps I have in my scrapbooking that should be no problem! haha...

The DP retired with this year's Spring Mini, and the photos are more than a couple years old, but I was glad to get it done and had a lot of fun with it too! I liked the bright colors with these photos (which are oddly blue-ish) and the chance to use up the whales with the clouds and rainbows that strikes me as a little baby-ish...maybe I covered up all the rainbows anyway, lol!
Supplies:
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stocks, Sprinkles & Sunshine DP
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Brights Candy Dots

And here's a close up to see the Candy Dots; that may be a bit of a lost cause, but I like them anyway.

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...