Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Calendars for 2017?!

One of the paper-crafting goals I have set for myself this year is to not end up making two full calendars in the month of December, ever again. haha...I've done it a lot of times now and I end up totally fried and it isn't fun by the time I'm done! And so, I have decided instead to scrap a page or two, and share it on the 20th of each month! This helps me reach my scrapbook goals and complete the calendars! I'm excited!
Except...I was still fried, haha... So it took til last night for me to get actually started, and I got two pages done for my in-laws 2017 calendar! Yeay!!

January's page came from THIS sketch I found on Pinterest, and a challenge to use the colors from a room in your house on a page. There are four rooms in my house *I have had any control over how they look, haha, and two almost match. The bathrooms that we got to repaint...and one of them that we completely redid! (photo below)
Supplies:
MDS: Wonderfall DP, Christmas Jingle DP (recolored), Packed for You file tab punch, Back To School "snow play" & "winter"
Snowflakes: Winter Post, Season of Cheer, Old Saint Nick, Lemonade Stand, Best Wishes & More, Snowburst
Colors: Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso, Whisper White

Here's that bathroom we did last summer....we had to gut the floor and everything- but we love the way it turned out!! Who knew you could love a bathroom??!

And then I did December's page! This one came from a challenge to line up the photos, and cluster the embellishments. I had to separate the knot from the ornaments, for balance, but I think it still counts as a cluster.
Supplies:
MDS: Christmas Jingle DP, Satin Ribbon, Satin Ribbon Knot, Christmas Jingle Ornaments, Tree Trimmings string, Back To School Red Ribbon Frame
Colors: Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip

2 down, only 23 to go, haha!
(because I usually design one cover for both calendars!)

1 comment:

  1. Both pages look great! The places we gain our inspiration from LOL. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...