Friday, January 8, 2016

Beautiful Ride

Happy Friday to you! I am hoping to get some relaxing time in this weekend, how about you? ...I guess we'll see if I really do! haha...!
This is the third post this week featuring new stuff! How fun is that??

On this day I had several ideas with this cute set and I tried two of them. I love one of them. hahaha! We'll start with that!
I've seen a lot of 'watercolor wash'-ing done as backgrounds for cards so I tried it here. I used my Aquapainter and a couple drops of So Saffron ink in the lid of the ink pad and this is the result. Then I stamped the images over it and there you go- fun, bright, sweet and simple!
Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Ride
Ink: Memento Black, Watermelon Wonder (hearts & flowers), So Saffron ink refill, Island Indigo marker, Calypso Coral marker, Chocolate Chip marker
Paper: Chocolate Chip & Calypso Coral card stocks, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Aquapainter

Then I tried a different version on this card... I like the idea of the big bright flowers (from a recent Paper Pumpkin kit), but they seemed to overpower the rest of the card...maybe I need to color more of the car....I don't know.
Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Ride, October 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit
Ink: Memento Black, Watermelon Wonder, So Saffron ink refill, Watermelon Wonder marker
Paper: Watermelon Wonder card stock, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Arrows embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...