Wednesday, January 6, 2016

July Pages

I'm ready to get these calendar page posts finished up, now that we're into the new year!
For today, we completely switch gears as far as weather....it is gray and wet here, but still with that cold, wintery white everywhere. So let's go hot and bright! ha!

First up, my parents July page. I have the flag in the middle, surrounded by all the children at least once....and the birthday boy and girl actually make it on here three times each! wow...!
And for my inlaws page, I have the bottom half of the flag image, but with plenty of patriotic looking banners and colors! I tried to take my kids portraits on the 4th, but I didn't love how they turned out...Still cute enough for the calendars tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...