Saturday, January 2, 2016

Butterfly Birthday!

Happy Saturday! Well the holidays have come to an end around here. Life is returning to normal...Christmas decorations are down...today was a pretty typical Saturday doing all the cleaning chores and we dive back in to reality with early church tomorrow morning! But for today, I made a card to show you!

I specifically made this one to participate in what claims to be the last challenge from the Nacho Average Challenge blog! I really enjoy their sketches, even tho I'm not usually so great with the color challenges, so I will miss them for sure! And therefore I had to play along! And so, my first card of 2016 uses Soft Sky, Night of Navy and silver!
Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Sprinkles of Life
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Soft Sky, Night of Navy card stocks, Silver Glimmer DP (retired??)
Accessories: Butterflies Thinlits, Big Shot, Pearls, Dimensionals, Hexagon Punch

It's a pretty simple card, but it's also a pretty card. And I was a total slacker with a birthday recently so clearly I need to have more on hand!
This one has the big butterfly die cut out of the glimmer paper which is in my retired stash... Then the littler butterfly is stamped and die cut, and popped up on a Dimensional, with a pearl on top! The greeting is just stamped and the end is flagged with the Hexagon Punch. That's it! Pretty and sparkly and done!

3 comments:

  1. Love that sparkly butterfly! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that combination of butterflies, Tanya! Thanks for playing along in the very last Nacho challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glimmer butterfly! Great job with the color challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...