Friday, January 15, 2016

Valentines - Round 3

Today I'm sharing a Valentine card....even if it looks like a wedding/anniversary card! But that's the point- we'll make five "Valentine" cards at my upcoming class, but you don't have to use all -or any!- of them as specifically Valentines. Switch up the greeting and use it for any occasion you need!

Personally, this is kinda what my husband's birthday and Father's Day cards turn out like...and any other time I think he needs a pick-me-up, or just a tiny reminder of how much I love and appreciate him. So I could make five Valentines and be just fine. But I try hard to make my classes apply to anyone who signs up, so I need to mix it up! I also like that this is not specifically wedding, nor anniversary, but either way!

Also, I used the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Ride
Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White card stocks, Love Blossoms DP
Accessories: Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit (doily, pearls, heart), Blender Pens, Stamping Sponges, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet! I love the added pearls with the gold! Beautifully colored! Mmglad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, especially the embellishments. Great Valentine card! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...