Monday, January 18, 2016

Inspiration!

We can find it anywhere, can't we? The other day I was perusing blogs to get myself going and something caught my eye. Check out THIS post and tell me what catches your attention.

Well, what I saw was their blog hop header.
I immediately thought it could make a fun, bright card....
like...
this one!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Botanicals For You
Ink: Calypso Coral, Memento Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Aquapainter, Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit, Glue Dots

In my head, I totally intended to stamp the flowers from the stamp set and emboss them in gold but evidently I take my anti-gold-ness very seriously, hahaha, and I have no gold embossing powder! I really thought I'd caved one Christmas season but apparently not! So the sequins worked just as nicely.
*wanna hear a secret? some of the sequins are covering up a bit of black "shadow" from the edge of the stamp getting inked! Bam! *grin

And don't forget- this is a Sale-A-Bration exclusive stamp set, so if you love it, you'll want to place a $50+ order before March 31!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...