Saturday, January 30, 2016

Just For Your Saturday!

Yeah, it's been a crazy kind of week around here! So far the weekend has been perfectly relaxing! But I got to stamp last night and I wanted to post today to first of all, play along in some challenges, and secondly to remind my customers that I am putting in an order Monday and if you'd like to save on shipping (and get some FREE Sale-A-Bration items!) this is a great time for exactly that! Give me a call, shoot me an email, message me on facebook, whatever you like!

Now for the card... I used the latest Freshly Made Sketch which is to just keep the lines clean and put the greeting in the center. Done and done! This fun Sale-A-Bration stamp set is perfect for such an idea! I didn't keep the card "clean" because I sponged the edges, but the clean lines are still there...
Also, since I used a Sale-A-Bration item, I get to link up with the Nacho Average Challenge blog!
Supplies:
Stamps: Botanicals For You
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride card stocks, Love Blossoms DP
Accessories: Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit, Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute! Those little color drops pop out beautifully, and this floats so lovely over that DSP! Blackberry Bliss is one of my favorites! Thanks so much for sharing at Nacho Average Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...