Monday, January 11, 2016

3 Random Calendars

Happy Monday to you once again! Today I have the last three calendar pages for the 2015 season to share with you!

First up, my inlaws May page. I have the birthday boy, the Mother's Day and Father's Day shots, and a couple random life. The layout came from HERE, and was really supposed to be a two page design but I crammed it into one! The color combo came from the color tool in MDS. I love that feature!!!

This is my parents August page. Again with the birthday boys (tho you can only identify one, haha) and a bunch of random life, but I got lots of us on there! 

And here is the September page for my parents. This is mostly the extra pictures taken on the same day as our June page, so I managed to get almost everyone on this page too. I threw on the epoxy brads at the last second, just before printing! haha...
The funniest thing to me is that they were printed before I realized August and September uses the exact same layout....! Whoops! haha....
But the calendars are done and everyone who saw them loved them, and that. is the whole point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...