Thursday, January 14, 2016

Valentines - Round 2

Okay, have you seen the Sale-A-Bration mini? Do you know how it works?? For every $50 you spend, you can choose a Sale-A-Bration exclusive item for FREE. This is my favorite Stampin' Up! promotion every year because there is always something I fall in love with- often lots of things! These things are only available as Sale-A-Bration freebies, and they are only available until it ends, which this year is March 31.
Something else important to notice...today's featured stamp set is found on page 16. This, along with the DP and the stamp set found on page 19 are only available until February 15th!!! That's even more limited-time than the whole promotion is! So if you love any of those three items, you'll want to grab them ASAP!
This fabulous airplane had to come home with my latest order because I have a weird obsession with all things travely, haha!

Today I have another two cards for you, haha, but this time it was totally deliberate. I wanted to use last week's Mojo Monday sketch with this stamp set, I just didn't get to play in time. My greeting square is much smaller than the sketch called for, but it works.
I also chose this greeting to show the versatility of the same supplies for any occasion you might need.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sky Is The Limit
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla card stocks, Going Places DP
Accessories: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals

Then I had to adjust the sketch to fit the heart in the jet stream (what do you call it when it isn't coming from a jet??) so that it can be part of my Valentines Class!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sky Is The Limit
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla card stocks, Going Places DP
Accessories: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals

What do you think?? Well, I think the non-traditional colors totally work for Valentines with an airplane! It's a great man-card! And it happens to be a great man-card any time of year!!
And because the stamp set is only going to be around for six weeks, you can definitely expect to see it more too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...