Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Valentines- Round 1

I have been trying to plan projects for an upcoming Valentines Class, and yesterday I finally got to start. I had two ideas in my head for this card and I strongly prefer one over the other, haha! That's okay- its good to try things even when they don't work, haha!

I used a sketch for both tries. First up, a loose interpretation of the latest from the TGIF Challenge blog, haha.... I kept it pretty simple because this is for a class, with all levels of experience attending. The only trick is trimming the edges off the die cut piece, and adding glue dots to all the right places on the ribbon, haha.
Supplies:
Stamps: Honeycomb Hello
Ink: Rose Red, Blushing Bride
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stocks
Accessories: Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit (ribbon & sequins), Big Shot, Hexagon Hive die, Glue Dots

This card uses most of the same supplies, and the latest Mojo Monday sketch. I kept the hive die to go with the bee, and I chose one of the least "busy" flower prints in the DP but I don't think it worked out.
Supplies:
Stamps: Honeycomb Hello
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake card stocks, Love Blossoms DP
Accessories: Paper Doilies, Big Shot, Hexagon Hive die, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...