Thursday, January 7, 2016

Quick Thank You

I got a little stamping done yesterday but only one of the photos turned out, so I guess that's the one I'll be sharing today! haha....!

This background stamp is in the main Catalog, but I only ordered it quite recently and this is the first chance I've had to play with it! I like the fun font and the variety of languages, and directions you can make it go, but really, I love that from this angle, the English and German words are the biggest and thus main focus.
20 (21?!) years ago I went to Germany for five weeks, did you know that? I took German from 6th-11th grades in school but I really couldn't get a handle on it and needed to drop it to save my GPA. But I know how to say please and thank you! haha!
Anyway, this background stamp makes for quick and easy card making! I recently saw a similar idea on the NAC color challenge, so I thought I'd try something like it. I chose to use two Stampin' Spots (they come in the Paper Pumpkin kits!) to make a colorful card front. I swiped the Pool Party ink around a bit, then filled in the dry areas with Tangelo Twist. I added two tiny silver brads to the flowers, layered it on the Tangelo Twist card stock and there it is!
Supplies:
Stamps: A World Of Thanks
Ink: Pool Party, Tangelo Twist
Paper: Whisper White, Tangelo Twist & Pool Party card stocks
Accessories: Silver Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...