Monday, January 4, 2016

More December Project Life!

Saturday I printed off over 250 photos.
Last night I took an hour and plotted where to put the Christmas photos in this album, and added cards and things.
This morning I trimmed photos and card stock down, and added most of the journaling...
And now I have 25 pages done already for January!!!

So. The only trick to Project Life is having the right slot orientation for the photos you want. And it turns out I go thru phases where all the photos are either horizontal or vertical. Other than that, easiest thing ever. I have plans for a second Project Life album, and I also decided to add Halloween and Thanksgiving photos to this album and just call it Holiday Season 2015!
Now I just have to print those other photos.... HA!

Again, taking photos of these pages doesn't work too well since they're all in plastic, but I'm sharing them anyway to inspire you! Also- most of our Project Life products have a bundled (discounted!) price!!











These are two narrow pages, the front and back... and I added a tab to help the viewer remember to turn this page, haha!




 two more narrow pages, the front and back


 And again, two more narrow pages, the front and back...

I do have two more pages still that need more inserts, but that is a hefty dent in this one album!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...