Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Blog Hop: Step It Up Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek!

Hello again and welcome to a new blog hop! We scooted the hop from the 1st til now becaaaause the brand new Occasions Mini AND Sale-A-Bration brochure begin today!!
That's right- two new mini catalogs for you to enjoy and fall in love with, and oh my word, I definitely have! My wish list is long...again... But lucky me, I get to preorder (you can too if you want to sign up!) and today I am showing off my first Sale-A-Bration item!

For this card, I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches, and the colors from the Nacho Average Challenge blog. (Yep, I already played along with that one, but I also made this in time for our typical blog hop on the 1st.)

First, I kept it very clean and simple. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Botanicals For You
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stocks

Then I stepped it up with a little heat embossing and flowers:
Supplies:
Stamps: Botanicals For You
Ink: Night of Navy, Versamark
Paper: Soft Sky, Night of Navy card stocks, 
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

And then, I put the greeting back on white, and added a few silver brads and a hint of silver ribbon! I also popped the front panel up on Dimensionals! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Botanicals For You
Ink: Night of Navy, Versamark
Paper: Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Silver Mini Brads, Mat Pack, Silver 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals

Best of all, I know exactly who to send these to! I love that!! 

Now hop on over to see what Cheryl created! Then hop on thru and leave your thoughts! We all love comments! 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the peek of this SAB set! Glad to see you at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tanya! Love this set of cards- the color palette is beautiful- I'll be case-ing these for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embossing always does the trick when trying to jazz things up a bit. Your cards look great!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...