Monday, April 14, 2008

New Sneak Peek & a Re-post!

Remember my punch class I held 10 days ago? My second class is on the 22nd! You can still come, or buy a kit and I'll mail it to you! (RSVP by the 18th, $15 fee due on arrival) Here is another of the cards we're making. I saw an idea very similar to these planets on the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website and have waited impatiently to acquire (or borrow...thank you!!!) the punches to make it. Plus, I got this darn cute rocket from Pun Fun that matches so nicely!
This card I know I've shown already, but there's the greeting I wanted to use. Isn't it perfect? It was also perfect for my sister's birthday. Now that she's received it, I can say tell you! She's a very sparkly person and it just looked like HER. But after a West Wing marathon last night (all done!...sniff...I thought it would take about this long) and a very busy week ahead of me, I am going to bed early now! Should have lots of fun things to post in the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...