Saturday, April 26, 2008

Weekend Sketch #45

"Never do today what you can put off til tomorrow"...is that how it goes? That's where I'm at! I have a number of big projects I need to get done, oh and things like laundry and cleaning bathrooms, and I always procrastinate that!!! So on this long, not so great day, I've gone shopping, played a game with Hunter, and I thought I'd join Beate's sketch and try some soft, soothing colors. I ended up really liking the combo I used a while back with Bordering Blue and River Rock so I did that again today!

I used Bordering Blue card stock for the base, and a big chunk of River Rock card stock. I put a strip of River Rock double stitched ribbon for the rectangle along the bottom, and I even used some of my very hoarded Hodgepodge Hardware! I stamped the image and the greeting in Close to Cocoa and added a bit of paper-piercing. I am happy with the result- what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Tanya! Thanks so much for playing.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...