Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Be Inspired Challenge #10

I loved Beate's choice for the inspiration piece. Pretty, soft, spring-y colors! I wanted to do the baby-wipe technique to keep the softness there, so I needed a bold flower image. I picked Sending Happy Thoughts for that. I think it made a tropical looking card! I used Soft Sky for the base, a very thin layer of Chocolate Chip card stock for the mat and then Whisper White for the main image. I used Barely Banana, So Saffron and the retired Buckaroo Blue ink refills dripped onto a baby wipe to be used as my ink pad. The only *thing* is you have to clean the stamp each time, which gets tedious. I paper-pierced two rows on the White sheet and put that part at the bottom. (Had to play with my new Mat Pack that I FINALLY got!) Then I tied some White Grosgrain and stamped a greeting from the retired Happy Harmony set, in Chocolate Chip ink.

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, your flowers look fabulous! Great card and great take on the inspiration piece!
    Thanks for playing. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...