Thursday, April 3, 2008

Inspiration Challenge!

Isn't this card gorgeous?! I LOVE it when I impress myself! I really love it that for once the Inspiration Challenge worked, rather than throwing me off! haha!
So this is based on Beate's Be Inspired Challenge #7 which she posted days ago! I really wanted to do something metallic but I couldn't think of anything metallic that I owned. Then I found my (retired!) Pearl Ex! WHOOHOOO!
I stamped these butterflies in Versamark on Close to Cocoa card stock. Then I brushed some bronze pearl ex powder over that. I mounted that on Very Vanilla card stock, tied with Copper Cord (also retired) and put THAT on Perfect Plum card stock. Then I stamped this very appropriate greeting from For Father in Elegant Eggplant with a little Versamarked butterfly on the bottom.
We have three special birthdays coming up so this is for one of the lucky birthday girls! It shimmers sooo pretty in real life...

3 comments:

  1. How did you get your "signature" on there like that? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Tanya!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember John hancock sign was famous thats neat we are going to AZ later this month to see Floyd and his family Paul & Sharol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...