Monday, April 7, 2008

Back to Scrapping!

I LOVE to scrapbook but I haven't done much of my scrapbooking in sooo long. But I am motivated to get back into OUR books. hee hee... I decided if I buy it, I have to use it, so I got a 12x12 album and two pkgs of card stock to work on Sienna's book so now I have to! I got my sweet new ABC set this weekend so I was able to complete this page. This layout was found on Lindsey's blog and I couldn't wait to do something fun for my girl with it. So here it is!
I had these progressive pictures of Sienna from I think two summers ago, so I used them. I did circles in three sizes, instead of the flowers on the inspiration piece. I'll add the 'recipe' later. Right now I have to go pick up Hunter and we have quite a day full of errands!
** Adding recipe for page:
I used a base of a 12x12 sheet of Pretty in Pink card stock. The title is done on a strip of Certainly Celery card stock. I used Tempting Turquoise and Lavender Lace for mats, punched circles from those, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery card stocks as well as the now retired Petals & Paisley designer paper. Punch sizes are 1 3/8 circle, 1 1/4 circle and 1/2 inch circle. Title is stamped in my new Taffy Alphabet and there is a thin strip from the DP as well. I added a swirl clip from my Hodgepodge Hardware and two pink brads from the Soft Subtles set.

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...