Saturday, April 19, 2008

Baby Boy Card


Here is another baby card I made for my mom to give. Again with the retired sets...sorry about that.
I used Bashful Blue for the base and then a layer of Brilliant Blue which really seems to POP. I stamped the baby image on Whisper White with Basic Black ink, then colored him with markers. I just love that little baby!!! The greeting I stamped with Brilliant Blue on Whisper White cut into my own created tag because I didn't have my tag punches with me... So I layered that on Bashful Blue card stock and added a little Bashful Blue brad.
We are having some crazy wind here lately and my allergies are wiping me out. If you are an allergy-sufferer, you 'get it'. If you are not, I AM JEALOUS! lol! My little one keeps asking if I'm crying. I have told her I'm not, I'm just sneezy and she keeps saying "like Dopey?! No you're not!" then laughs like I'm totally nuts. You got it girl! Hopefully I'm going to bed early tonight, and the wind might calm down with the snow tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...