Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Be Inspired Challenge #11

You take the time you have...and I have midnight. My daughter got sick today and has had flu symptoms. Imagine my joy. She's fallen asleep 4 times on the couch since about 345 this afternoon, so I'm FINALLY getting a chance to make my card from Beate's inspiration piece. It looked like a fun party kind of card, so here's this little birthday bird from Pun Fun. Then I used some already punched bright circles and did a few more. I framed the bird in a black square because he definitely needed colored. I used my Pumpkin, Orchid and Turquoise ink pads with blender pens to color him. The circles are Orchid Opulence, Green Galore, Pink Passion, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise.
Annnd now that I'm looking, mine is the same basic idea as Charmaine's! Good for me! haha!
I'm going to bed now, in my nice clean sheets- the one thing I got done today that was in my original plan!

2 comments:

  1. Tanya, that is so cute! Made me smile big time. Great card! Thanks for playing.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling card! Love the circles.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...