Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Punch Class Sneak Peek!

Here are two of the cards we'll be making at my Get Punchy class. If you want to attend the one in Honeyville, please let me know by Thursday!!! This apple core card I made in January and I love it! It's simple to make and looks incredible. I got the idea from the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website. And yes, my version is slightly different!

Here's a little shot of this next cool card! And here's the full card! I haven't added a greeting, but I have a great one in mind.... This idea came from Josee Smuck's blog. I thought it was such a cute idea! I have other ideas planned too! I think we'll make a total of eight! My second class isn't til April 22 so I'll keep posting sneak peeks and add details when we're done. Its gonna be tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...