Saturday, April 12, 2008

Little Miss-Chievous

Argh.... How fitting that the next thing I was going to post was related to this post about my daughter getting into too much trouble. Last night she (at least temporarily) broke my camera!!! Very, very bad thing to do right now.... argh!!! If Burt can't fix it, I'm taking it to Inkley's today to hope THEY can fix it. I don't have time to leave it anywhere or send it anywhere, and I REEEEALLY don't want to have to buy a new camera. I LOVE my camera! The only problems I've ever had are when it was stuck on some other kind of shot and everything came out fuzzy...but Burt fixed that and we've had no other issues ever! Great pics, good flash, clear shots...I really hope it can be fixed! *SNIFF!* Anyway, on to my next scrapbook page... I used a 12x12 sheet of Chocolate Chip card stock for the base. I did the side piece first, using some fabulous paper from the Berry Bliss pkg. Love that stuff! Then I cut the top Whisper White piece to fit. I sponged the edges with Pretty in Pink ink, but its really pale. I had typed up the whole story for her scrapbook and journal the next day, so I printed that off, cut it down to fit my page and then used Pretty in Pink brads to hold it together as a book! ....I haven't figured out what to do once I stick it in a sheet protector...but at least the whole story is with the page! And, you'll notice, no stamping on this page!
I do have more pages to post and I even participated in Beate's challenge late last night, but I don't know when I'll get to photo any of them to post... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...