Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Happy Weekend Sketch #43

Oh happy day! Why do I stress before my husband comes home?! He fixed the camera in less than a minute! PHEW!!! So! here is my card for Beate's weekend sketch #43. I made it last night for a new little great-nephew who was just born. (yes, you read that correctly...I became a great-aunt at 19, just by marrying the right guy!) Anyway, for the card, I tipped the sketch. I used Certainly Celery card stock for the base, then a strip of Celery Prints paper. I tied white grosgrain ribbon around that part. I stamped the giraffe from Wild About You in So Saffron ink, on Whisper White card stock, and attached that with Celery brads. The greeting came from Holidays & Wishes, and I used Always Artichoke ink to stay with the green theme but have it stand out a little. Cute and simple, great for a baby boy.
I just wanted to add a quick reminder to my customers... Running low on card stock or adhesive? Ready to order that stamp set you've been eyeing? I am planning on sending in an order on Tuesday, April 15th and shipping is ALWAYS less when its combined. Just call or email and let me know! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Tanya! Thanks for playing. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, just perfect to welcome a new baby.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...