Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New page and a Sneaky Peek!

Here's a new page for Sienna's book. She LOVES my dad's tractor! These pictures were taken nearly a year ago, I think right around the time he got it. Since then, every tractor she sees she either claims is Grandpa's, or reminds us all that he has one too. The page is pretty simple- a Ruby Red 12x12 base, Old Olive mats under all the photos and the title, and a Very Vanilla title strip. I stamped the title in Ruby Red ink with the ABC alphabet sets. Then I stamped the tractor from the retired By Land set, also in Ruby Red. Oh and I added some brads from my Hodgepodge Hardware. And heeere is my sneaky sneak peek! You can see pieces of 7 of the 8 cards we'll make at my Get Punchy class! Hmm...! So hurry and email me or post a comment saving your spot for either this Friday or the 22nd! Or I can even mail you the kit if that works better!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, by all means throw caution to the wind!!! It's very liberating :) We all need to start having a little fun now, instead of when we are old and wrinkly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, how much does your kit cost? Also, do you sell the ABC stamp kit you used?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...