Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #46

I got to stamp just for fun today! I really needed it between having a sick girl 4 different days this week (yes, separate days!) and working on all my projects... I feel like I'm in the middle of 300 projects, even tho I'm sure its closer to just plain 5. LOL! So stamping JUST to participate in this great sketch challenge of Beate's was so nice! I really liked this sketch too! Here's my take:

I kept with the long, narrow card in the sketch. I used a 6x6 piece of Certainly Celery card stock and folded that in half. Then I used the recently retired Merci set for the main image, because it was already stamped! Plus it fit perfectly! I had stamped it with Chocolate Chip ink, so I layered the image on a mat of Chocolate Chip card stock! I colored it with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Blender Pens. Then the brown strip for the greeting was what I cut off the bottom of the mat to make it fit the card. I cut a white piece for the words from the Sending Happy Thoughts Simply Sent Kit, and stamped that in Regal Rose. I added a Celery brad to finish it off, and popped the strip up on Dimensionals. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...