Thursday, September 18, 2008

Best Card!

Here's the story behind this card. I was browsing Bev's fabulous blog (she has great blog candy right now!) and she had a link for a guest design team "call" on Katharina's blog. The only thing you had to do was make a card using one of her sketches. Being the "sketch-junkie" that I've recently become (LOL!) I browsed her sketches and love them!!! Sooo I made this card!

Katharina owns Whiff of Joy Stamps which are really sweet images Bev shows a lot of (because she is on the design team!). And YES, I am going to enter it! This is crazy...! I must really like how this card turned out because I would never picture myself doing that! ACK! haha....

Supplies: Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, Heartfelt Thanks ~ Ink: Close to Cocoa, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke ~ Paper: Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla card stocks ~ Accessories: Mat Pack, Silver Brads, Stamping Sponges, 1 3/8 inch circle Punch, 1/2 inch circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Good for you! You never know till you try! I think this is my most favorite card! I love the colors together- and it is put together so well! They would be foolish not to pick you!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very elegant and beautiful card. Good colour combination and very lovely image. I wish you a good luck!
    Aija

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog, hence I came to look at yours. Your cards are lovely, especially the one you entered into the contest. Good Luck!

    Best wishes,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love the different sets brought togerther. And yes, I am truly blest to have such great family and friends near by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Tanya!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is beautiful!
    Love the colours you have used!

    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome card!! Looks to pretty to write in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tanya this is beautiful! Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely paper combination, I love the earthy colours. Thanks for entering :)
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...