Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy, Busy!

The card. Well, and me. I've been busy with life, but on the stamping side I'm busy coming up with specifics for my Christmas card class! Can't wait!

In the meantime, here is my busy card! I used the sketch from Amy on OCC. I started by looking for some DP and here's proof what a paper hoarder I am- is this like 3 or 4 years old?! Yep, it is! But I thought it was not too overpowering. I may have been wrong! hee hee! I wanted a third color to POP so I picked Cameo Coral. Used my favorite technique for this fun butterfly, and sponged some Barely Banana ink over the Vanilla pieces to make it work better with the DP.

I'm hoping to play with some more sketches today, but we'll see how that goes. Now its your turn to go make something fun! Supplies: Stamps: Priceless, Fresh Cuts Ink: Cameo Coral, Sage Shadow, Barely Banana Paper: Sage Shadow & Very Vanilla card stocks, In Full Bloom SS Kit Accessories: Mat Pack, Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Soft Subtles Brads, Stamping Sponges

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE this card. It is so cute!! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card -- love the colors and the butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the OCC! I'm SURE I still have some of that paper, too - lol! You've inspired me to dig it out and use it!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...