Friday, September 26, 2008

Need Cards...?

The holidays are coming!

Do you want beautiful, handmade Christmas cards to mail this year?

Here are four easy ways to get them…

1 ~ Come to my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack card class and make 25 cards for only $15! Five each of five cards. (contact me for dates and locations)

(showing two of the five cards we'll make in class)

2 ~ Like the cards to make at the class but you can’t attend? For $20 I will make the 25 cards for you! (Extra $4.95 to ship them to you)

3 ~ Place an order for a holiday stamp set and the supplies you like and make them in your own spare time! (There are over 12 holiday stamp sets for $20 or less – before tax & shipping!) *Stampin’ Up! is offering a 20% discount on card kits (pages 176-177) for one week only- one kit is holiday themed! Special price available from Oct 4th- Oct 11th.

4 ~ Place a custom order! Check my blog for the cards I offer (slideshow to come!), or ask to see stamp sets I own. Choose your colors and pay only $1.25/per card! Example: Want 23 with the pine tree and 27 with a snowman? Ok! 50 cards = $62.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...