Friday, September 5, 2008

September Stamp News

I feel like I am waaay late, but really, its only the 5th.... But I only just sent out my monthly newsletter today, so I thought I'd post it as well, for anyone not on my email list.

The big news for September is that you can now order the Sizzix Big Shot thru Stampin' Up! Its a die-cut machine that can cut thru just about anything you can think of. I don't know about you, but I have debated between the Cricut and the Cuttlebug (from the craft store, not thru me...) and never could make up my mind. I've done a lot of reading and I'm really thinkin' this is the way to go! Right now Stampin' Up! has 10 exclusive dies, and we also carry 29 others! Information is in the soon-to-arrive Holiday Mini Catalog, and also online at http://www.stampinup.com/

The 15% off sale is still running on the select brand new stamps! I'm hoping to get some more of those stamps in my hot little hands, they are beautiful! I can't wait to play with them!

The mini starter kits are also still available until Sept. 30. Or you can buy the standard kit and choose a bonus free stamp set! Don't miss out on this chance to start your own business - it really is as fun as it looks!

Finally, I have a Christmas card class scheduled for Saturday, October 11th. This will be a Stamp-A-Stack which means I will have five card designs and you will make five of each design, for a total of 25 cards. The fee is $15 and required no later than September 30th. When you RSVP I will get you the directions.

Quick reminder- September is a club month, and your orders are due by Monday the 15th. Also, if you aren't in the club but would to place an order, I am closing my own workshop on the 8th, or I can add you to the club order on the 15th. Be sure and let me know if you'd like a copy of the new catalog. I still sell them for only $5 or they are yours to keep free, if you host!

And here's a bonus card just for reading! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...