Monday, September 29, 2008

Pink & Brown

Well, if anyone else was wondering, I was not chosen for the guest design team spot, but those who were are amazing artists! Never fear, I am not giving up! LOL! I did another card last night with one of Katharina's sketches here... and of course used my newest stamp!

I had some Pretty in Pink card stock on my desk so I picked that and brown. ("Brown" because I used Chocolate Chip ink and ribbon, but Close to Cocoa card stock and button...)

Supplies: Stamps: Upsy Daisy ~ Ink: Chocolate Chip ~ Paper: Close to Cocoa & Pretty in Pink card stocks, Berry Bliss DP ~ Accessories: Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Neutrals Buttons, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

I decided to make another thank you card. The LDS women's meeting was Saturday and it was wonderful. One thing that stood out to me was they emphasized serving others more, and doing little things to brighten people's day. One easy thing for me is that I am going to send more thank you and thinking of you cards, for sure! Here's a nice start!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fun family weekend. We missed you at Cami's farewell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know..pink and brown are one of my favorite color combos! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...