Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pink Snow!

Look- no Upsy Daisy! hee hee! I have to get going on my own Christmas cards because I'm going to be busy working on some of yours as the season continues! So here's a nice, cold holiday card.

Lauren did a pink snowman a few weeks ago and I just loved it! Pink definitely looks as cold as blue! LOL! I have been anxious to make my own pink snowman and Julee's sketch worked beautifully! Some details are a little hard to see but I'm happy with it.

Supplies: Stamps: Holiday Tag Team, Warmest Regards ~ Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie ~ Paper: pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink Prints DP ~ Accessories: Silver Cord, Silver Brads, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stamping Sponges, Blender Pens

Also, Jeanette has some awesome blog candy going right now. She has such adorable stamp art- you will definitely be inspired! So many beautiful creations!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tanya! I ready every comment :D I love your pink snowman she is so cute :D Happy you got inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I LOVE the little snowman- and especially the silver cording!
    BTW- Go out and pick up Twilight. 10.99 for soft cover. Probably cheaper at Walmart. Read it....and then you will know what I mean!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely adorable card. I love that you used pink and not the typical christmas colors.

    So stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the pink and the way you did the silver cording. Thanks for playing my challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...