Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Sketches!

Happy Weekend! Despite allergies that were once again out of control, I got some stamping done last night. First I have Beate's Weekend Sketch #58...

I wanted to use patterned paper. I have nothing that is current, so I figure that's a good time to use my retired stamps too. Soon you'll understand why I need to get crackin' on my own Christmas cards! :) So there you have it! (its hard to see the snowman in the top corner, but IRL it looks nice.)

Supplies: Stamps: Holiday Tag Team ~ Ink: Whisper White Craft, Brocade Blue ~ Paper: Whisper White, Brocade Blue, All The Trimmings Simply Scrappin' Kit DP ~ Accessories: Mat Pack, Silver Brads

Now for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge... Again with the very old patterned paper, and old stamps! LOL! But I did find a cupcake!

Supplies: Stamps: Little Layers Plus ~ Ink: Chocolate Chip ~ Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Loves Me DP ~ Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Mat Pack, Pen, White grosgrain ribbon

6 comments:

  1. I love the cupcake on there! Way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards -- LOVE the pink/brown cupcake one- -that is my favorite color combination - -so very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are adorable!
    Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, Tanya! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are really cute, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just so sweet! Love that little cupcake image and love your choice of pink and brown paper together - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...