Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mosquitos!

As soon as I saw Beate's sketch for this weekend, I knew I wanted to have the card base be the patterned piece. I pulled out this set because its new and I hoped to use it. And I came up with a funny! ...which is just a tiny bit annoying because that was the OCC Challenge for last week. haha! O well....here's the card:

One thing I did a little differently today was dyed the ribbon two colors- one side is with Chocolate Chip and the other is Mellow Moss. You can't really tell, but it was fun to try that!

Supplies:

Stamps: Under The Stars, Sincere Salutations

Ink: Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss

Paper: Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla card stocks

Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, Stamping Sponges (to dye the ribbon)

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Tanya!
    Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I saw your your card! I will definitly be CASEing it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever way to use that stamp set. That's how I feel about camping....good luck...
    I have that stamp set coming and I think it is adorable. I can't wait to play with it. You've given me a new perspective on how it can be used too....Ü

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...