Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!

I know, I know, me too..."Again?" But I got tagged twice this week from Heather and Melissa, so ok folks, if you wanna know more about me...hee hee..........................altho, I know very little about myself that Melissa doesn't know...

Rules: Always the same... come up with 6 (from one and 7 from the other) facts about you. Pick your adjective: random, weird, unusual, surprising, un-spectacular- things people don't know about you and share it with the world! Then pick the same number of people to TAG. Leave a comment telling them you tagged them and hope they play along! LOL!

1. I am not currently reading the Twilight series (or anything else) because I am not a good mom or wife or housekeeper when I'm reading. I have to just READ til I'm done. Now you all know why I've read exactly 5 books since my boy was born........! Plus, this blog thing is taking up a lot of time I could/should spend reading....LOL! (One day I will read again...I have a lot of books on my list!)

2. The above statement is still a weird fact because as a child I read at least one book per evening. My favorite series was BoxCar Children, but I loved Ann M Martin books and Judy Blume too. I also really liked the American Girls Collection with the stories about the dolls!

3. This is what we had for dinner last night. "Quite tasty." Quick to make and good, but not something for every day.

4. I am happily whittling down our Christmas shopping list. I can hardly wait- Christmas is my FAVORITE!

5. I'm hoping to do fall pictures with my kids again this year. But with the weekend packed, I need to have them both look fabulous at 3:30 in the afternoon...haha!

6. I was wondering...Is it "better" for me to munch on Jelly Belly's or peanut butter M'n'M's all afternoon?

7. I cannot think of another single thing to tell you. But I am going to go thru my posts and find all the TAG's and label them as such and you can now click on my side bar, read every time I've been tagged and and learn way more than you wanted to know! LOL! (its ok, its kinda fun til #7 where you run out of things to say!)

I Tag......... Theresa, Mandee, Yvette, RaeAnne, Eve, and Susan! Yes, that's right girls...!

2 comments:

  1. I love learning new things about people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya,
    Thanks for playing along, especially since you have done it so many times before! Since I am so knew to the blog world I did not know it has been done so many times before!

    Probably kind of like thos e-mails I get all the time that ask you to answer 50 questions about yourself and pass it on. You can only do those things so many times, and then it gets really old! ha ha

    I enjoyed your info you shared though, and now I might go find some of your old tags to see what different info you left then.

    Your simple card today was very sweet! I like the clean lines and colors you used!

    Always enjoy your work!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...