Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Favorite Color Combination!

Since my new Baja Breeze ink pad arrived I HAD to play with it! I used Lauren's sketch which turned out to be super easy to make a plan for, but I thought up the piercing at the last second and that took some time. Mostly just because I'm a lazy stamper! haha! I think this turned out really nice tho.

And yes, this is my new favorite combo. Baja Breeze with brown! I've got some other projects in my head using the same combo, just had to wait for the ink to arrive! LOL!

Supplies: Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Sock Monkey Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip Paper: Whisper White & Baja Breeze card stocks Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Mat Pack, 1 3/8 inch square punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I really like the color combination as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! Love the soft color combo and the paper piercing around your squares.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...