Thursday, September 4, 2008

Two Workshops

With school going, I can now offer my morning and evening workshops and classes, which I think works better for a lot of people. However, that means I demonstrate twice as much... That's fine with me *wink* but I still like to mix it up a little.

So! Here are my two chalkboard technique cards:

Supplies: Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks ~ Inks: Whisper White Craft, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip ~ Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette ~ Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, Subtles brads, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon

And here are my Fresh Cuts Notes. I just love these and not all of my customers have seen them, so I get to keep showing them off! I also really love how well Chocolate Chip goes with our new In Colors!

Supplies: Stamps: Fresh Cuts ~ Inks: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze ~ Paper: Fresh Cuts Notes, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze ~ Accessories: Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Whisper White Ribbon, Stamping Sponges (to dye ribbon), Button Bouquet

I did two other projects (one more per group) but one I really didn't like (poor girl who had to watch it-it was one that worked a lot better in my head.) and the other is a tag I will post when I get the gift ready to go with it. I would have demo'd that too, but I forgot to buy part of it. Sigh...I really like LISTS, you'd think I'd write everything I need on a list! haha...!

Anyway, if you weren't able to attend yesterday but you wanted to place an order, I plan to close the party Monday. Just get me your order and money by then! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I love those cards, they are so cute. Your so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used on the cards. Very pretty!
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful and perfect for a workshop. And you're right. The chocolate chip really does look wonderful with the new in colors. I finally put in an order this week... my catalog FINALLY got here like a week ago. *rolling eyes* lol Anyway I can't wait to get my new stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...