Thursday, September 11, 2008

Relax...

Yes, we all need to sometimes. Or lots of times. Especially us mom's. This one anyway! *wink*

Eve had this great color challenge on her blog and I really wanted to play along. The colors to me seemed campy and its raining here and I love being in the mountains when it rains. (like, in a car or a rodent-free cabin, not like walking thru the mtns...!) So! I went for a soft, relaxing feel. I could totally relax in a *quiet* cabin, watching the rain and sipping hot cocoa!!! Let's go..!

The SU! colors I thought were closest to those she showed are Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip. The only thing I added was a touch of pink to the hearts on the mug. I did a lot of sponging to make it softer.

Supplies: Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, Pun Fun Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss Paper: Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla Accessories: Stamping Sponges, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Tanya-
    Your card is beautiful! I love the little cup. It makes me want to go and have a cup of hot tea! Only it is not raining here is is still in the 90's!
    Thanks for playing along. You should consider a challenge- it is fun!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your cute little package, I got it today and have eaten almost the whole bag of m&m's. You are seriously so creative I am so jealous. Yeah for AZ we love living here other than it is still hitting over 100 degree's and it probably will through the end of this month. Yes both my husband and I graduated from good old Weber State and he is in his 3 year of medical school. I am getting tired of school but what do you do. Definitely keep in touch it's been so fun to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Tanya. I'm with you for that mountain adventure if it means hot cocoa! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card! I am also a SU Demo! Nice to meet you ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...