Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Daily meets Project Life!

Today is more scrapbooking, but of a totally different flavor.
In 2009 I did a December Daily album as my first try at digital scrapbooking. It is an 8x8 hard bound album, which you can view it HERE, HERE and HERE. While it does live on the bookshelf year round, it is put in the box with the Christmas books once we decorate, and I think everyone has picked it up this month and flipped thru.
I've wanted to do more December Daily style albums but that is the only one I've actually accomplished. And so, earlier this month I printed off some photos and started our second one- for 2015. HA! This one is 12x12 because I seriously have a photo-taking problem. No really....Christmas morning, just the morning, between the big camera and mine and my husband's phone, even deleting the bad/blurry photos, we have 270 shots. And then we went to visit family.... Anyway!!! I thought I'd use the Project Life supplies the way they were intended, hahaha, so I got a PL album, and the holiday themed cards and accessories that came with my PL Seasonal Snapshot stamp set from the Holiday Mini.
These are the pages I have so far, and I'll apologize in advance for the lousy photos. They're in divided sheet protectors so there is going to be a glare, no matter what I do, no matter where it is. And if not, its going to be just a bit blurry. sigh... just pretend.

This is what it looks like when you open the album...you see all of page one, and page three is peeking out behind....
 Page 1
 its back...
 Page 2
its back...
Page 3

and this takes us all the way to December 7th, hahaha.... (but I did start on November 27th). I think I like Project Life, but it takes a little bit of getting used to... I definitely need to play more! *grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...