Thursday, October 2, 2008

Long day, no stamping

I don't have anything stamped for you today. I was too busy yesterday, running errands and helping with homework and letting my kids play in the last few days we have warm weather. (altho, whoo hoo! It could stand to significantly cool off!)

However, look at what my friend Eve sent me!

All that, just for playing along with her cool color challenge! I am so excited! I don't spend much time in craft stores since starting my biz, but I've never seen the metal charms - other than on other people's art! LOL! I have some fun ideas already (scrapbooking too!) and I wished I did have time to play. I even found out I missed another birthday so I really SHOULD have stamped last night... O well.

"tomorrow, tomorrow, little dinosaur"

(name THAT book! See, I totally read! Every day! LOL!)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked your goodies!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like you could have alot of fun with them!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...